Sunday, August 30, 2009

So, here is a weird story...

So, the other day, myself and Ralphie were talking about the now deceased "Nature Nick" and his old show "Nature: Let's Go". It was the day that we were about to release the first episode of Mass Offense, and I looked at Ralphie and said, "When did Nature: Let's Go release their first episode?" And Ralphie just looked at me and said, "Uh, I'm not sure, sometime in August, why?" So, because none of our dumb asses knew, I went on google and tried to find out. When I did, the date read: August 30, 2008, The same day we released the first episode of Mass Offense! Coincidence? I think so. But what does this mean for our show? Am I going to die? Is this show going to bomb? My life was shit, so who knows, any of that could still happen...

Think about that America.

Chester Kinder is fucking out!

-Chester Kinder

No comments:

Post a Comment